RIB Classic Deluxe 380
Co-created with Highfield boats, the Highfield Classic Deluxe 380 RIB delivers performance and durability with the clean, quiet power of the Pure Watercraft outboard system.
Your pre-order is fully-refundable at any time. Price subject to change until order is finalized. Balance of payment due upon finalization of your order. If you prefer to use a purchase order or pay by check, please contact us.
- Highfield Classic Deluxe 380 hull (12’6” long)
- 25kW electric outboard motor with power tilt/trim (112 lbs)
- One or more 8.85 kWh battery packs (118 lbs each)
- Mobile charger connects to 120V & 240V outlets (30 lbs)
- Bluetooth-enabled throttle
- Connecting power cables
How will you use your electric RIB?
You head out from your dock to check your crab pots which you set in four different locations.
You ferry people and pets from your yacht at anchor to and from the beach throughout the weekend.
You zip up the intercoastal waterway and back to visit grandchildren for the afternoon.
Electric motors aren’t inherently silent. But they can be. That’s why we’ve spent years developing a proprietary gear set and motor control design to ensure our systems run quietly and with less vibration, all without sacrificing performance.
Our fully-sealed electric outboard motor means there are no fluids to ever check or fill, no spark plugs, no cooling loop to get clogged and carry invasive species, no gear set rebuilding, and no annual winterization.
100%-clean, electric power flows effortlessly from our proprietary battery pack system producing zero emissions. No more oil or gas spills. No more polluting noxious fumes or fluids directly into the water.
There is no scheduled maintenance for the Pure Outboard. There is no need to winterize, nor is there a seawater loop to flush or impeller to replace. The gears will not chip, as is common in gas engines, because the gears are always engaged (the motor runs in reverse when the outboard is in reverse) resulting in no shifting. Depending on the environment in which the system is used, the sacrificial anode on the outboard may need to be replaced during the system lifetime to prevent corrosion on the rest of the motor. Replacement of the anode is quick, inexpensive, and can be done with simple hand tools.
Yes. With no impeller, there is no water intake, making it an ideal solution for any type of water and one that doesn’t transport organisms/species between different bodies of water. All parts are designed to prevent corrosion, enabling operation in saltwater environments.
The Pure Outboard should last more than ten years with daily leisure or commercial use.
You’ll cut your fuel cost by about 75% when switching from a gas outboard to the Pure Outboard.
This complete boat package, designed in partnership with Highfield Boats, the world’s #1 aluminum hull RIB manufacturer, combines lightweight construction with the instant power of the Pure Watercraft outboard system to deliver an unequaled boating experience. Pre-ordering this package is easy with a $500, fully-refundable deposit.
- Length: 12’6”
- Beam: 5’8″
- Dry weight: 375 lbs
- Package weight: 608 lbs (for the 1-battery system)
- Max person capacity: 7
- Top speed: 25MPH
- Range at top speed: 20 miles (2-Battery Pack) / 10 miles (1-Battery Pack)
- Range at 5 MPH: 43 miles (2-Battery Pack) / 21 miles (1-Battery Pack)
- Charge time: half-to-full in as little as 90 minutes, with 1 or 2 battery packs
- Zero-maintenance, all-electric Pure Outboard with Throttle, Battery Pack, and Charger (120V/240V), including simple, one-click cables so you’ve got everything you need to be on the water hassle-free.
- Accommodates 1 or 2 Pure Watercraft battery packs
- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Brushed foam teak-finish anti-slip deck
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Electrical package: dual USB charger, interior courtesy lights, navigation lights & bilge pump
- Flush mount non-return valves
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Dry bag, foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Console-style helm with integrated side seat
- Bow step
- HP: 20-50HP equivalent
- Weight: 112lbs
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Voltage: 350V
- Propeller Peak RPM: 1,500 RPM
- Propeller: 16″ diameter 3-blade propeller
- Motor: 25 kW continuous power PMAC motor, passively cooled underwater in line with propeller
Integrated power tilt/trim
- Voltage (nominal): 350V
- Capacity: 8.8 kWh (multiple packs can be combined for larger capacity)
- Energy density: 165 Wh/kg
- Cells: Lithium-Ion
- Weight: 118 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.7 inches x 14.9 inches x 9.1 inches (577 mm x 379 mm x 231 mm)
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Active thermal management to preserve battery life
- Cycle life: approximately 1,500 full discharge cycles
- GPS-enabled display screen shows state of charge, speed of travel, and travel time remaining
- Includes magnetic kill switch with a floating lanyard
- Ergonomic throttle handle with integrated tilt/trim button
- 12V auxiliary power up to 10A available for on-board electronics
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Wireless communication allows for remote system diagnostics and firmware updates
- Pairs with companion smartphone app
- Throttle can mount on its bottom or side, making it compatible with different helm configurations
- 6.6 kW DC charger
- Compatible with 120V and 240V outlet
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Charge Time: half to full in 90 minutes on 240V and 5 hours on 120V
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Charges multiple battery packs together simultaneously
Reserve your boat with a refundable deposit today.
Pure Watercraft is currently shipping this product but demand is very high. To ensure you get on the water in the quickest amount of time, place your $500, risk-free pre-order now at the top of this page in order to reserve your place in our production line for this complete electric boat package. Your deposit can be fully refunded at any time for any reason. The balance of payment will be due upon finalization of your order. If you prefer to use a purchase order, pay by check, or would like more information on how one of these electric boat packages can work for you, please get in touch with us using the form below.