The Pure Watercraft electric outboard motor is more than just an outboard, it is a fully integrated, revolutionary propulsion system that delivers quiet, clean, and reliable power without sacrificing performance. Engineered to deliver propulsion equivalent to 50 horsepower, Pure Watercraft’s high-efficiency electric outboards are not only emission free, but perform quietly with highest performance available.
Pure Watercraft designed each and every component of its electric outboard system to take full advantage of the latest innovations in motors, materials and power electronics to create an elegant, powerful and more efficient alternative to the conventional gas outboard.
There’s no reason to sacrifice range and performance with our all-electric propulsion system. Our patented Pure Watercraft Battery Pack system delivers the most energy per pound of any battery pack in marine, and about the same energy per pound as the battery packs of the best electric cars. Utilizing industry-leading lithium ion cells from Panasonic, our pack delivers instant power and torque which enables faster planing, longer range, and higher top speed than any electric outboard system of similar power.
- Voltage (nominal): 350V
- Capacity: 8.8 kWh (multiple packs can be combined for larger capacity)
- Energy density: 165 Wh/kg
- Cells: Lithium-Ion
- Weight: 118 lbs
- Dimensions: 575 mm x 375 mm x 225 mm
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Provides active thermal management to preserve battery life
- Cycle life: approximately 1500
- Automated unlock when key is in range
- Screen to display state of charge, speed of travel, and travel distance remaining based on current speed
- GPS equipped to monitor speed and range
- Companion smartphone app
- Auxiliary power up to 10A for accessories
- Wireless communication allows for remote system diagnostics and firmware updates
- Ergonomic throttle handle includes integrated tilt/trim button for easy adjustments
- Can be mounted on its bottom or side, making it compatible with different mounting configurations
- 6.6 kW DC charger
- Compatible with 120V and 240V outlets
- Charge Time: half to full in 90 minutes on 240V and 5 hours on 120V
- Charges multiple battery packs together
It's About The Water
Pure Outboard Motor
Ready to experience boating in a whole new way?
You can place your order for the Pure Outboard system now with a deposit of $500. Your deposit will be applied toward the final purchase amount, with the balance due when your order is finalized. You may cancel at any time prior to finalizing your order. If you prefer to use a purchase order or pay by check, please contact us.